Tuesday, March 10, 2009

breath in.... breath out

that is what my week has been like. i feel refreshed! i feel great! yes, there are a few things that are going on which you would think would have me freaking out, but hey God is SO much bigger then all that, that is what he has been teaching me, its what i will cling to when i dont know what to do.
I just took my second to last midterm online. it went well.
I have one more to take and that happens on tuesday.
Tomorrow, im supposed to meet up with Chad Hunt, many of you know him, he is my brother's best friend, and is really like a brother to me and happens to be in town. I really want to go see him, but i still dont know.
Today me and my friend Leah and my friend Elizabeth are starting a month with out sweets, fried food and soda. twill be fun!
This weekend, the girls and i are getting away from chaos and going to the beach. we are all at our breaking points and just need a refreshment. sunshine + crashing waves=refreshment.
I did something to my wrist....i dont know what. Oh well. It hurts, i have a ace bandage thing on it so hopefully it will heal.
I am so psyched! Tracee and Jason, you r amazing! I will definitly be enjoying the relaxing on the beach reading my new book and soaking in everything that God has to teach me through it!
Im still deciding if i am going to go to Georgia for spring break, or at least for how long i will be going...there are many aspects of it that i am second guessing my going there. I really want to be able to help them fix things up. but at the same time...well, lets just say, i have my reservations.
I helped at a weekend retreat at Camp Victory this past weekend, which FYI looks like i will be working in Samson Alabama this summer. Keystone has not called me. im taking that as a door closed that God didnt want opened type deal. but pray for me that i will be able to TRULY discern what Gods will is if they do call me.
I love where God has me in life. I love Graceville. I love what he is teaching me(maybe not so much while he is teaching, but i still love it in the end). But i must say that when i think of yall, i get happy/sad, happy cause i love you, sad cause im not there with you. God is helping through that, but know that as God brings you to my mind i am praying for you.
Updates on the lil buns' in the oven back at SBC and Pillar?!?!?

1 comment:

The Long Famil said...

All the buns are still in the ovens at Pillar! Rebecca is first, she'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes. We'll let you know!

new layout