Thursday, August 21, 2008

BCF news

hey friends and family.
i love school. ive been doing my homework, which is really different then how i was in highschool. i even discovered how much fun it is to transfer my notes from my notebook to my computer! it was awesome! exspecially when i got to where i had to draw diagrams! i love it! i am not typing my notes from now on, and it means that if there is stuff on my notes that i dont understand (due to handwriting or whatever) i get to look it up in my book. study habits now seem to be really improving. who knows, i guess ill find out with my first test...
that was all randomness and yeah...peace out. love you!

2 comments:

garmancj@comcast.net said...

good for you, beck! I am glad that you doing better than highschool :)

miss you!!
(this is annie bytheway)

Anonymous said...

it was so good to talk to you tonight!!!

Blog Archive

new layout