Saturday, May 1, 2010

Packing Up and Closing Out

Its time to pack up the dorm again. im going to try to consulidate all my stuff. I need to find a place to put the big items, like my two storage bins and my fridge and microwave. Storage places are really expensive though, and everyone around here just takes all thier stuff home because most of them live really close by, or at least close enough to justify not leaving thier things. Im hoping i can pursuade a friend to let me leave some stuff in their appartment...(PRAYER REQUEST)

What is Becky excited about these days?
  • School is almost out
  • My last days as a Valley (cafeteria) employee are in sight!
  • Im in a friends wedding on the 15th!
  • Ill be driving home with the wonderful Cliftons on the 16th!!!
  • For the first time in 3 years i will be home for my Brothers birthday on May 17th, My dad's birthday on May 23rd, Father's day (whenever that is...june i think), my 21st Birthday, my niece and nephews 3rd(?) birthday, Grams bday, and SOO MUCH MORE!!
  • Interning with Pillar!
  • seeing all you amazing people!
  • The Lord still working in my Sister's life!

K love you all, bye!

K love you all. bye!

No comments:

new layout