Friday, May 7, 2010

the end is near...

One more week til i am back in Stafford for the Summer. only one more night working with Valley. Lots of things going on. In a wedding May 15th. Driving back to VA with the Cliftons. funny how God works things out! I LOVE IT!!
Prayer request on the plate... Have to come up with a way to pay for summer classes. My internship with Pillar is going to be used for a 6 hour practicum and i have to observe 50 hours in a classroom for a 1 hour credit course...tis nuts! just that 7 hours at $270 an hour is not easy to pull out of pocket (no financial aid). God's got it though, so im not worried. I have about $700 saved for school. so, join me in praying this to come through. I've asked if i can pay a little at a time throughout the summer, i dont think that will be approved (they have been pretty stern on the need for 100% of summer tuition being paid before the first day of the summer class), however, with prayer it could!!! im going to go talk with the business office on monday.

on life, life is going quite strange beyond all that. Trying to remain focused on the Lord. new verse ive been pondering lately is Romans 8:1-2.
Lets have a PTL session: God is really working in the hearts of my siblings. no joke. Its been really awesome to see Him working and im excited for the opportunities that lie ahead to continue talking with them and some of my old highschool friends this summer. Kinda freaky, but definitely amazing!
I appreciate your prayers and will see some of you soon.

No comments:

new layout