Saturday, July 19, 2008

i have a roommate!

yep yesterday i got a call from my dad wo said that my college roommate called my house the other day! im so excited! i called her today but she wasnt there but i still cant believ that this is all really happening its crazy to think about. i never even thought i would ever go to college and yet its actually looking like its gonna happen. i have no doubt about any of this and i am so excited for what God has instore for me and college. if it werent for God, none of this would be possible and i seriously doubt it would have ever worked out. i love God! he is so AMAZING!!!

not to mention my bday is monday!!

4 comments:

Pelt Family said...

Your new roommate does know how lucky she is.

Pelt Family said...

Becky click HERE for a special birthday wish.

Jonathan Burke said...

I concur with Jason... she IS lucky

beckers said...

thanks yall! i miss you all so much! thank you pelt family for the videogram, i bout cried, but i was too excited about seein them to cry, it made me smile! did bethanee loose another tooth? well love you and thanks Jonathan P. Burke, i miss you and the rest of the monday crew! if yall record anything for your band i want a copy of it!!!

new layout