Sunday, July 27, 2008

camp number TEN!!!

It starts tomorrow, im excited,
in case you were wondering, the tally is 3 out of ten camps i have eaten the funk.
the goal this week is to FEED it. im Partnered up with my good friend Brett. She and i are DETERMINED to FEED the FUNK!! please pray for this camp, im not sure if any of the churches have been to camp before so it should be interesting. And being that it is the last week, pray that our staff doesnt let that be our focus but that instead we would focus on the kids, realizing that this may be our tenth camp but it their FIRST and ONLY camp.
i miss you all. hope all is well, havent talked with many of you lately so message me and let me know how you are, how church is, updates on alethiea, lakeside, pillar, quantico, iceland, and stafford would be greatly appreciated. oh and im on my friend computer, mine has been giving me grief, please pray that my techy friend can fix it cause i kinda need it for school, and i have no money to get a new one.

2 comments:

The Clifton Family said...

Happy Birthday from the Cliftons!

Annie B. said...

I miss you Becky...I almost called you and asked if you wanted to come over tonight...then I remembered our plight in life. :)
We move out of our house one week from today!
Happy bday...I wish I would have gotten you a journal instead. :(

new layout