Saturday, April 26, 2008

confusion of the day!

ok so its saturday morning, the day i usually get to sleep in til like 8:30 or 9. not so today. today was supposed to be my Niece and Nephew's Christening...yeah according to my mom....

so i get up and like 7:20. im getting ready. almost done. when in walks my mom, she found the invite while straightening up her room and realized that i was right! it is TOMORROW!!!! jeez! so sadly i have missed 2 hours of extra sleep. and have nothing to do for my saturday but clean.

oh snap, and someone, not gonna mention names, but it wasnt me. lost my contacts...so im on a mission to find them if they are findable!!! FOUR BOXES!!! gone in a poof! if anyone know how much contacts are then you know how tradgic this is! for those who dont, four boxes (12 pairs) cost me $100. i hope we (me and nameless loser of the contacts) find them cause i leave soon and dont want to have to wear my glasses all the time!!!

ill put pics or something up of the babies later!

No comments:

new layout