Saturday, April 5, 2008

advise kinda needed....!!!

backing up really quick to help you understand some of the crazy side of it...im interning this summer with Global Youth Ministry. i leave to do that on May 19, which is 43 days away. i dont return from that til August 10th.ok so wednesday i got a call from my admin. counselor who told me that i have to be on the BCF campus no longer then August 13th. BCF is in Graceville Florida. about 20 hours or so away from Stafford Va where i am from. and neither one of my parents cars would make a 20 hour trip...which would be a 40 hour trip since they would have to come back. not to mention gas prices. so right now, my options of getting there are to pack for both school and global at the same time but separately, and send my college stuff down to the school before i leave for global. and then either come home for 48 hours in august to do laundry and say bye to everyone, or just fly or get a ride to graceville straight from global...the getting a ride to school from global and shipping my stuff down before i leave for global seems the best economically considering i really dont have the money to get a ticket to get to school....yeah, this is all really nuts.so i have 43 days to figure everything out, and actually travel plans i need to get done with like...NOW! this is nuts!!!!!any suggestions?!?!?!

1 comment:

A Daily Dose of Grace said...

I don't know how to advise you, but I'll be praying about it! :)

new layout