Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Day? Where's the Snow?

so, today, Friday, February 22, 2008, Stafford County closed school, they are so silly.

theres no snow, it really doesnt look like there is ice, i think they closed school today just to take pity on the students since nature has not given them much of a wintery wonderland this year. have a day off is nice, it would have been even nicer if i hadnt gotten up and ready for work only to have my dad, who is a driver for the county and is usually out of the house by 6:30, walk by me and say, "by the way,did you know that school is cancelled?" nope i had no idea dad, and so now at about noon, im typing this and having a marathon of Indiana Jones with my brother, Congrats Zach, after 21 years of bein my brother, you finally got me to watch the movies i have avoided all my life.

well, i guess i should actually watch them now so adios!

No comments:

new layout