Wednesday, February 13, 2008

OH SNAP!!!!!!

OH SNAP!!!!! thats all the words i could really conjure up after hearing some surprising and delightful news!



The delightful news is that; so far there is $1,015 in my account at Global, and $1,625 for michele in her her account for Global!!!!



this VERY VERY awesome, we now have around 45 or so days to raise the remaining funds!

God never ceases to amaze me! I must say that this was a HUGE surprise for me, because, well, i thought i had at most $500 in my account.

i was jumping up and down and goin nuts and then i called michele to tell her and i couldnt even get any words out except that we are half way there! and im so excited!

i have had a song in my head the past couple days, and a smile on my face when ever i sing it and it is this,



GOD IS GOOD!

ALL THE TIME!

HE PUT THIS SONG OF PRAISE IN THIS HEART OF MINE!

GOD IS GOOD!

ALL THE TIME!

AND IN THE DARKNESS OF NIGHT

HIS LIGHT WILL SHINE!

GOD IS GOOD!

OH GOD IS GOOD!

ALL THE TIME!!!!!



so thats the update!



OH YEAH! we are in the process of getting the shirts made, Kristen finished the design, its AMAZING of course and we know that ya'll will LOVE IT!

No comments:

new layout