Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hello!!!! this being my first post i have no idea what to write!
if annie knew i have a blog, scratch that, when she finds out i have a blog shes gonna laugh...oh well....it seems like fun!

Well i guess my main reason for now having this is to give updates on how preparation for the summer are going...but more than likely it will be for other uses too....i tend to bunny trail alot with anything i do.

im excited about this summer.
im interning again this year with Global Youth Ministry. this year a good friend and i are raising our funds together. together we are about $4,000 shy of our goal, which is needed to be collected by APRIL 1st. which is like right around the corner.
we have some ideas floating of how to raise this money. we have got a design for a T-Shirt that we will be trying to get made soon, so if you want a t-shirt let me know. its a pretty amazing design, created from the brain of my genius friend Kristen! Woot Woot to you Kristen if you're reading this.
we will be putting together an open house as well for to sell some items, raise some mulla and have fun and fellowship with people so be on the lookout for that date.

I want to say thank you to all my friends and family that supported me last year, and those that support me this year with this internship/mission trip! your all amazing and ill never be able to thank you sufficiently! God did alot last summer and i just know that He has even bigger plans for this summer!

K enough of the long writingness for now, i have church in the am, gotta be able to wake up and be aware of my surroundings....

1 comment:

Pelt Family said...

Great blog, I just added a link from the Pelt Family Blog. Keep them coming.

new layout