Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September update

i should do a real post soon, as for now though, just wanted to update yall on a lil recent decision making.
It looks like i will be home for Thanksgiving Break, alas, Christmas Break does not look promising. I think im supposed to stay in FL for this winter....if it changes i will let you know, other then that, VA will have me for a week :)
But im excited cause my Sister Kimmy and baby niece Venice will be in town over thanksgiving break! i havent seen my sister in 6+ years, this is LONG over due!

Also, My brother Zach is in Iraq, as some of you know already. Thank you wonderful church family who have been praying for him. Im proud of him for this amazing opportunity that the Lord is blessing him with and entrusting him in the Lord's hands just as i have been entrusting Jimmy, my other brother who is in Afghanistan.

God is Good!!!

No comments:

new layout