Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lil Prayer Request

On monday (the 9th) i will be leading a bible study with my dorm on Forgiveness/sharing my experience with bitterness and forgiveness and it is a tuffy for me. But i think it is what the Lord wants me to talk about. I want it to kinda hit home the need to pray for our parents or for anyone that we feel wrongs us on a normal basis. and how we are too continually show them Christ love even when its hard. Im sitting here thinking about it and kinda feeling overwelmed because its a lesson that in many ways, im still learning. But God's will, He knows what up.
If you would do a lil interceding with the Lord on my behalf. Please pray that it would be God speaking through me and that i prepare for this and it would all go well.
i could just be being over dramatic with my thoughts here, i need to just sit and think it all through...tomorrow after class i will...
Thanks friends! miss you all!

No comments:

new layout