Monday, February 23, 2009

I had to get a new insurance company today because good ole AIC that i have only had for about a month and a half canceled me. I had explained that i would be in florida for school and that my car would be with me. it wasnt until i had to call them to pay my monthy bill that they decided to tell me they were dropping me because my car wasnt garaged in Virginia.(and they knew that when i signed on with them. Im Slightly REALLY TICKED RIGHT NOW ABOUT THAT!! BUTTT!!!! GOD IS GOOD! i switched to AllState. and it is going to be about $30 a month cheaper (ie, i was having to pay $100, now i only pay $70) which is awesome. i wish i had gone with them sooner but at the time, AIC was the cheapest. and AIC is really rude.
But since i had to switch to a new company i had to pay the upfront fee AGAIN!
So now i feel like i am on the verge of a Heart Attack. My checkbook scares the crap out of me. and i dont like this whole growing up thing at this moment. But God is Good.
and this will all work out. and life will return to normal.
Good news i guess is that i was finally able to cry for the first time in like 3-4 months today. crazy! explanation...i dont have one.

3 comments:

garmancj@comcast.net said...

Hey beck! I didn't know you had two blogs...just thinking about you today. Thanks for your email/message. Love you girl!annie

beckers said...

I wonder why God places me on your mind when im not doing well...
weird!

oh, and i have two blogs...yeah...the other one is less of what is filling my days and more of what is filling my mind....
i dont know if anyone but you actually know that i have the second blog...but i guess others know now too.
love you!-becky

Anonymous said...

Wow Becky, this is a great blog i have to say. Shame about the Insurance stuff. Anyway Check out mine, and feel free to leave comments, and stuff. I'll add you to my BlogRoll ASAP. Hope all is well on your end of the Atlantic :)

new layout