Monday, December 1, 2008

"If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small." Proverbs 24:10
This stuck me when i first read it, and then since then it has popped in my mind from time to time. particularly when im faced with temptation.
I have noticed that i am fine and everything is great when life peachy, but began to wonder if my strength is false. if i am faced with adversity, be it any form, spiritual, phyical, metaphoric, historic...i dont know. if any adversity at all comes in my way, Have i prepared for battle? do i trust God enough to get me through whatever it is, will i give in?
I have alot of growing still to go through. i dont believe that growth is something that is ever completely attainable, i think its a lifetime thing. but i would like to say that there willl come a time when if i am faced with adversity, that i will be able to stand firm in the Lord and what i a believe about Him. That His strength will be my strength in those times and i will Overcome all through Him.

"And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galations 6:9

"For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised." Hebrews 10:36

as good ole Mr. Mac Powel would say, "there is light at the end of this tunnel, shining bright at the end of the tunnel for me!" ....or something like that....

-When i burst out from this Christian bubble, i want to be able to stand firm, well grounded in my faith and relationship with Christ. That my life will cry out at all times that I am HIS daughter, and that HE is my Life.

No comments:

new layout