Thursday, December 25, 2008

busy-ness!

i pulled through the familiar streets of Stafford Va on thursday night around 9:15pm.
From then, its been total craziness but still awesome at the same time. Ten minutes after arriving home i went over to the Marks residence to say hello to my BFF's Kristen and Michele, and their amazing family too!
Friday morning was my first day of work at Blockbuster. then immediately following work i stopped by home really quickly to change and get over to the Davis's house to babysit their amazing children! i absolutely love them! its always great fun and it brings me back to times when i would play war or something like that with my brother with forts and plastic weapons. and you cant forget the awesome Wii playing! the person who decided to mix DDR with Mario is amazing! i was always turned off of DDR because of the kreepy looking anime people in it.
Saturday morning, Second day of work. i still think im getting used to the computer system, but i think ive improved...my managers havnt had to void nearly as much as they had to the first day...
Saturday afternoon, i got of work early so i surprised another family dear to my heart, The Shaw-Scott family! great fun, i missed Momma-S, my lil sis Brit and big bro Phil so much! still cant believe i havent met Elizabeth yet! this must happen soon!
Saturday night i got a call from Jason Pelt, i had been trying to get ahold of the Pelt household all day because Jennifer Davis told me the Garmans were there for the weekend. I was excited when invited to come over for dinner. So awesome to get to dine with BOTH the Pelts AND the Garmans! not to mention, 5 kids that are on my list of most amazing kids ever! almost too much amazingness for one table! didnt end up leaving there til 1:30am due to some game playing (settlers of Catan, need i say more! twas awesome!)
Sunday morning, Church, reuniting with SBC! there are no words, none would suffice! i missed my SBC family so much! lunch at moes with my ppl! then off to quickly finish wrapping gifts and drop of my mom at my Uncles so i could spend a little bit of time with them before i had to go to work (sad stuff, my moms side of the family, they all came over to my uncles house, but alas i missed them by a mere 30minutes...had to go to work...) worked til like 11pm.
monday, work til 5 rushed home got ready and then was off to the Monday Night Bible Study Christmas Party, had great fun, but it was a Burke-family-less evening, meaning Jadey was sick so Josh and her were not there, and Jonathan was not there either, and also Jenna Q was absent due to sickness.....super sadness! i hope to see these amazing ppl soon though! i was exhausted that whole night though...but i still had alot of fun! we went to walmart afterward to continue the hanging out- i used that time to do some christmas shopping...
tuesday i had off, so i slept in, as much as i could, i have been gripped by congestion....my nasal passage kept wakeing me up. when i did finally get up i just sat around and watched movies and cleaned out our hallway closet... i plan on giving my house i DEEP clean before i leave, probably going to be purging alot of junk...especially from our basement, im not a pack rat and im trying to break my parents of this as well! it will be difficult, why you ask... Have you met my mom?
wednesday. woke up and ventured out to finish my christmas shopping, still had nothing for my dad or brother, off to walmart to get tools for pops, then bestbuy for zach then i was so close to Tropical Smoothie...it would have been a sin to pass it up! so i get my favorite smoothie ever the Sunrise Sunset, which coinscidently reminds me of the fiddler on the roof song...hehe love it!
then stopped by the church to say hello to Ms Carol. then back home to wrap gifts, watch movies, and get ready for the candlelight service!
after the service, we went to the Marks for the Christmas Party, i love that family to pieces!
Christmas morning... slept in, Zach had to work at the Firehouse all day today so we are having our Christmas tomorrow when he is with us... i woke up, relaxed and watched christmas movies all morning, then cleaned the Kitchen, then made breakfast with Mom. then cookies. i crashed at like 3 though...my dad gave me meds cause he was annoyed with my blowing my nose....
woke up at 5 and got ready. just got back from taking the cookies to my bro at the Firehouse... its awkward...going to the firehouse...especially with my mom their...there were more firemen there then i thought there would be. but twas nice to get a big hug from Zach and get to see his face and where he loves to work. so dont tell him...but im trying to turn my room into a space he can enjoy to be in since he is here more then i am...even though he is only here like every 2 weeks...but if you have any decorating idea's, let me know...im kinda lost with that sorta thing..


k i think im done.. thats super long...i was bored... my b.

No comments:

new layout