Tuesday, November 4, 2008

GOD GOT ME A JOB!!!

NO JOKE!!! i cant believe i forgot to tell you all!!!
Thank you so much for your prayers!!! Its ON CAMPUS too!!! AHHH!!!! i got hired on Friday in the cafeteria and then my first day was today! heheheh it was fun! the entire time i had "I will praise you with a dance" by casting crowns stuck in my head, and then the tune and some words of the veggie tell song "i love my lips" was in there too and it was funny to me when the two songs would come mingle together, hahah! and then, i was on dish duty, and a few times i would catch myself whistling "whistle while you work" from snow white and the seven dwarfs.
I feel so blessed and undeserving of all God has provided! im wrapped in His love and it feels great!!!!!! nice and toasty!!! if you ever wondered if Jesus hugs, i realized today that he does!!!

I HEART JEHOVAH JIREH!!!! God our PROVIDER!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

new layout