Tuesday, October 28, 2008

my tuesday thus far...

had the alarm set for 6...for some reason i dont even remember hitting the snooze but i did and didnt wake up til 7:30, which made me have to rush and cut out things that i really had wanted to do....a whole hour and a half gone! must have needed the sleep....

I presented my Book Review today. Our professor told us to try to keep it under 10 minutes, yeah, def had alot more to say and ended with a 20 minute presentation. I was one of the guinea pigs so it was ok. Dr. Carrol told me that my review was good and that i have no reason to worry for going over. im just glad it is over! i also, in that same class, turned in an essay on using examples to prove a point. my point was on having a silver lining perspective.
no i have to finish my paper on the Salem witch trials for history, thank the Lord that my professor moved it back so its due monday instead of tomorrow!

Incognito is tonight. its the halloweenish party thing that BCM has, basically costumes and food and party= incognito. i think im going. if i do go ill be going as "the queen of spaids" along with some friends of mine who will be "the queen of diamonds" and "the queen of hearts" not so sure if i was supposed to put those in quotes or not....oh well!
ill post pics if i go when i get back. still havent decided...

right now i feel as if i have had 8 cups of highly cafenated coffee, when i havent even had one. or anything with caffeene in it as a matter of fact... tis a strange feeling....i dont recomend it...
not bad, but not good,

No comments:

Blog Archive

new layout