Wednesday, March 5, 2008

SUPER AWESOME NEW UPDATE!!!

Michele and Becky are BOTH on traveling staff!!!!

that was just the staff we are on, I (becky) am still raising funds, around $1000 to go!

We are SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! now for those who are wondering, Michele and I will not be seeing our church at camp this year because our youth group is going to one of the camps in Chatsworth at the Global Retreat Center, Same program just a different location. BUT our very own Justin Grack willl be there to greet our youth and spend that week with them!

Shirts arrive this friday(ie, in 2 days) so get ready! oh and in hopes of not going through any sudden bursts of laughter, please pray that sunday, when Michele and I go before the church, that well, that it runs smoothly. i suppose i will have to bite my tougue to refrain from laughing a bunch or saying something that would cause me to laugh a bunch!

No comments:

new layout