Sunday, March 9, 2008

HELLO!!!!

HELLO!!!!!!!
so we did that whole talkin with the church thing, that was fun!
i was nervous, im not one for public speaking, it kinda really freaks me out alot, but michele seemed fine with it! i had to hold back my laughter...and i really had nothing to be laughing at, my nerves just do that sometime!


ok so i also just wanted to use this to share my excitement about the fact that i finished filing my taxes tonight, at least i think its done, now all i have to do is wait to see if the IRS rejects me or not, hopefully they dont!
and i sent my ACT scores to my school that i am REALLY hoping and Praying that i will get to attend, Baptist College of Florida!!!!

Now all i have left to do is file my FAFSA, but my brain cant handle that tonight, and i have to wait for my taxes to get completely filed before i can do that...

ne who, all in all i do believe that its been a productive sunday!!! im really quite excited!!!!!!

No comments:

new layout