Tuesday, November 16, 2010

44 hours

in about 44 hours i will be home in VA once again. sorta... i land at 10:10AM on Thursday, i will be off to my Grandma's for the night from there and then will be back in Stafford Friday. After that, well, thats just the BEGINING of the CRAZY!

I have alot of homework to do over break. and i hope to finish it all before Thanksgiving day because my sister Kimmy is gonna be arriving that day and i need to have my complete attention on that time!!! SUNDAY I WILL BE AT PILLAR FOR CHURCH SO COME!!!!!

on a different note, i have barely any winter clothes! i have 4 long sleeve shirts that fit and 2 pairs of pants... and a hoodie. considering this is more then most have, i am grateful, but i dont know how i am gonna make it in that 30degree mess up there! today it was warm and beautiful here in Florida, i have a feeling im in for a gianormous shock here soon!

Im excited to be where the leaves change (please tell me there are still leaves on the trees), see that firey scene as a fly into DC, and embrace those i love and miss with big hugs!
See you soon!!!

No comments:

new layout