Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Revealed Ministry

There is a group of girls here who have started a ministry in the last year and a half. their focus is on revealing God's truth of His love for them, by exposing all the lies we believe in our lives to the Truth of His word.
Tomorrow night, God is giving me the opportunity to be a part of this awesome ministry by sharing my testimony of His greatness! Im excited and nervous, but realize that He will be the one to receive the GLORY because its only by His grace that I am who I am.
I would greatly appreciate that, until then, you all would pray that the Lord would grasp the attention of the young women who attend the event. Ask Him to show them the lies they have believed, bring them to the light and allow His truth to replace each lie. Also pray for the leadership and those involved in this ministry, may Satan have no foothold in our lives and absolutely no way to get in the way.

Love yall! THank you!

No comments:

new layout