Sunday, August 23, 2009

side note.

let me preface this by saying, im not writing this for a pity, nor am i trying to pull a sympathy card, and im sorry if it seems as though im being negative or anything like that. I am writing this because i trust you. I am writing this because you are the support system that the Lord has blessed me with and i know you will pray for me if i ask this. I am just simply asking yall to pray for me right now.
I can't really explain what is going on in my heart right now, mostly cause im still trying to figure it out. but the Lord knows what it truly is. I feel depressed. my mind feels clouded. and i think im homesick.
Please dont worry about me. Please just pray for me. The absolute last thing i want to do is worry anyone. I will be fine. God will see me through it, as He has seen me through so much in my life.
I feel so ridiculous, and have been reluctant to write this for a bit. I wish i was stronger, i want to be stronger, I should be stronger, i have absolutly nothing to complain about or to cause me to be depressed, and im not completely sure that depressed is the correct term for this, its just heavy on my heart. I dont want to feel this way anymore. Ive taken and will continually take this to the Lord.
anywho.
love you all. Thank you.

1 comment:

Annie B. said...

Sorry to hear this Beck. I will be praying. I wish skype worked for us. :(

new layout