Friday, August 7, 2009

...School is here.

I arrived here on Saturday. my room mate and another friend of mine arrived Sunday. we have been decorating Napier and getting stuff ready for the new semester. so much has changed here on campus, its good change, its just change, so adjusting is somewhat needed. if ya'll could pray for BCF and the faculty and staff this semester just with all the changes. pray specifically that people will NOT be negative, that negativity would not exist among this Body of Believers. truthfully, though change is frustrating, its good change. they built new dorms, rebuilt the inside of the student center, but just in case, lets illiminate negativity.
RAness is intimidating, sorta. again, its the need to take my mind and focus off of my inadequacy and place it on His sufficientcy.
For real though, I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SEMESTER!!!!!

No comments:

new layout