Friday, August 7, 2009

ants

well, about a month ago my car stopped steering properly and it wasnt until this past week that i was able to get it fixed, long story short, an awesome man named Jim Miller towed my car to a shop in Samson where it got fixed. FYI, repairing power steering is pretty important, just in case you were wondering...
well i picked it up today, it had all my stuff for school in it so i was excited to get back here and get it unpacked.
On the way back to school from Samson however, my roommate was with me and was constantly swatting at ants, we could not find the source, they just kept coming, and coming and coming.
As we pulled in, my friends gladly crowded round the car ready to grab and move in my things in. this was halted when, as we began to take stuff out of my car we soon realized how big of an ant problem it was. my entire back of the car was completely covered with ants!!! ANTS everywhere!!!
to replay the scene to you would go something like this.
I removed my shoe and swatted at a few that were on a box, and as i remove the box from the car, I see the ant pile. scream, try to swatt as im yelling, (sorta making a scene...oops). realizing the swatting was not working well but only sending them through the air and everywhere i run inside to my room, grab my lysol it was the only thing i had) and ran back out and proceeded to spray the mess out of the ants. removing more and trying get them off of all my stuff, i just couldnt believe this, then i realized that the lysol wasnt really killing all of them so i swatted more....i found many momma ants amongst them...hundreds of ants...
it was crazy. it was ridiculous, as i continue to look through my stuff an unpack i keep finding more. and im like ahhh!!!

in the end, its funny to think back on the scene, just kinda, no bueno when it is your own stuff, and i really dont think itwould be cool to have my stuff infested with ants.

but no harm no foul. it is ok, just thought id share this lovely story with you.

No comments:

new layout